A great way to show off beautiful hardwood decking in your pool area is to pair it with frameless glass fencing. Outdated pool fencing can be quite ugly and spoil what could be an awesome outdoor entertaining area.
A frameless glass pool fence will highlight the beautiful timber decking, enhancing the whole area and creating a wonderful feature to enjoy all year round.
Smart design ideas will help you create an extra living area outdoors, as well as a gorgeous view from the inside of your home in winter. Just imagine how lovely the raindrops will look as they patter into the pool water, lit up with solar lighting, very romantic and so very easy to watch.
Simply Perfect With Hardwood Decking
Something to remember when giving your outdoors a makeover is that you need to get your floor plan right the first time to save expensive changes later.
Simple ideas to transform your tired looking back yard include:
- If you have a pool, you will need to be able to see it from all viewpoints, thus the glass pool fence is the perfect choice for keeping an eye on children in the water
- Think about skin protection, apart from the slip, slop and slap message, it makes sense to allow for shade in the hottest part of the day
- Make sure that BBQs and cooking tops are well out of the traffic areas
- Consider bi-fold timber doors that fold right back and turn your outdoor space into an extension of your living room
- Be smart with the placement of power outlets to avoid extension cords running across the floor, (this is an accident just waiting to happen
- A durable,low maintenanceand non-skid hardwood timber floor will serve to create the perfect base for an alfresco entertaining area
- Foliage is a great way to create a tranquil space – choose from a mix of evergreen, sun hardy plants, shrubs, ferns and palm trees to create a green space that will grow more luscious over time
- Some simple solar lights through the pool garden and winding up the trunk of a couple of mature tropical palms will add the tropical ambience at night
- Solar lights are a great option for lighting up pathways and steps
- A smart, water resistant lounge setting with some bright colourful cushions
- Water features look inviting and providing white noise for creating a relaxing atmosphere
Hardwood Decking For Obvious Reasons
Hardwood decking is an obvious choice for both attractive and practical timber flooring around the pool, and when complimented with clear glass frameless pool fencing, you have the base for perfect home entertaining with family and friends, whether in summer or winter.
An extra living area that can be closed off on rainy days or opened up when the sun is shining, provides an entertaining space no matter the weather.
For more information or advice, please contact us:
PHONE (08) 9444 9900
FAX (08) 9444 9800
FACEBOOK Visit our Facebook page
HOURS Mon-Fri 6:30am to 5pm & Sat 8am to 3pm
ADDRESS 47-53 McDonald St East,Osborne Park WA 6017